There is a total of seven forms that will need to be on file with the Honors office before you will be able to graduate with Honors:
Please Note: The Honors Thesis Proposal should be written by the student and must be in the student's own words. If a student is working on a larger project created by a professor, a student may quote from the professor's research proposal as long as it is clear that the material is being quoted. All quoted material should be properly cited.
- Thesis Preliminary Proposal - Completed two semesters before your final semester.
- Thesis Formal Proposal - Completed the semester prior to your final semester.
- Graduation Audit - Completed in the Honors Office.
- Honors Graduation Checklist - A list of everything you need to complete & submit to graduate with Honors.
- Thesis Evaluation - Completed by your faculty Thesis Advisor upon completion and presentation of your thesis.
- Thesis Cover Page - Departmental Honors / Departmental Honors & University Studies - Submitted along with an electronic copy of your thesis to the Honors office.
- Honors Electronic Thesis Approval Form - Submitted along with a hard copy of your thesis to the Honors Office.
- Senior Exit Survey - Completed online before you receive your Honors Medallion.
- Honors Thesis Guidebook - All of the general information regarding the Honors Thesis.
Please click on the links above to download a copy of the form. All hard-copy forms need to be submitted to the Honors office at 015 Old Main. The Senior Exit Survey is completed and submitted online.