Below are the answers to several questions you may have about the Honors Program. If your concerns are not addressed here or elsewhere on our website, please feel free to contact us.
Ask a Question
1 to 20 of 20 « ‹ › »
TOPIC: Honors Program
- Can I apply to the Honors Program for the spring semester?
- Can I do an Honors contract in a course I am taking pass/fail?
- Can I take an Honors class as pass/fail?
- Can students do Honors contracts while they're studying abroad?
- Does it cost anything to do Honors?
- Does the Honors Program offer any scholarships?
- How do I become an Honors Fellow?
- How do I join the Honors Program?
- How do I join the Honors Student Council?
- Is there special housing for Honors students?
- What are the perks of being in the Honors Program?
- What do I have to do to stay in the Honors Program? Do I have to take an Honors class every semester?
- What GPA do I have to keep to stay in the Honors Program?
- What is the basic breakdown of Honors credit requirements and the difference between Departmental Honors and Honors in University Studies?
- What is the Honors Listserv and how do I subscribe/unsubscribe?
- What kinds of classes does Honors offer?
- When is the deadline for applying for Honors in the Spring semester and when/how will students be notified if they were accepted?
- When is the last day to ADD an Honors course?
- Where is the Honors computer lab, who can use it, and how do I get the code for the room?
- Will Honors really help me get into grad school?