Honors Leave of Absence
Here's what you need to know:
Before you leave:
- The university requires that you complete a Leave of Absence form, available at http://www.usu.edu/loa.
- If you would like your parents to be able to work with the university as your agent in your absence, be sure to file a Release of Information form, available at www.usu.edu/registrar/forms/. Legally, we are not allowed to share any information with your parents unless this form has been filed with the university.
- We ask that you complete an Honors Leave of Absence form for our records so we can be better prepared to help you when you return.
Once you return:
- You will not have to reapply to Honors to continue working on your Honors degree. We'll work with you to smoothly transition back in to your Honors Plan of Study.
- Take a few minutes to access Banner and your major requirement sheet so you can make informed decisions about what you'd like to enroll in.
- Contact us by phone or email or in person soon after you return so that we can help you get into the classes you need.
- Be sure to update us on your most current contact information for our database.