There is a total of seven forms that will need to be on file with the Honors office before you will be able to graduate with Honors. Click on the links below to download a copy of the form. All hard-copy forms need to be submitted to the Honors Office at 015 Old Main. The Senior Exit Survey is completed and submitted online.
- Thesis Preliminary Proposal - Completed two semesters before your final semester.*
- Thesis Formal Proposal - Completed the semester prior to your final semester.*
- Graduation Audit - Completed in the Honors Office
- Honors Graduation Checklist - A list of everything you need to complete & submit to graduate with Honors.
- Thesis Evaluation Form - Complete by your Faculty Thesis Advisor upon completion and presentation of your thesis.
- Thesis Cover Page: Departmental Honors /Departmental Honors & University Studies - Submitted along with an electronic copy of your thesis to the Honors Office.
- Honors Electronic Thesis Approval Form - Submitted along with a hard copy of your thesis to the Honors Office.
- Senior Exit Survey - Completed online before your receive your Honors Medallion.
- Honors Thesis Guidebook - All of the general information regarding the Honors Thesis.
*Please Note: The Honors Thesis Proposal should be written by the student and must be in the student's own words. If a student is working on a larger project created by a professor, a student may quote from the professor's research proposal as long as it is clear that the material is being quoted. All quoted material should be properly cited.